The basis of crises in teams are often unresolved conflicts, unexplained matters, mutual grievances and regrets. For a leader who is most often involved in team games, it is very difficult to see the team's problems standing 'from the side'. If you and your team are in such situation - inviting a team coach to work together may be the best solution for you.
Team coaching is a way of working with a team as a whole, providing simultaneous support on two levels: the task level and the relationship level. In this approach a team is perceived as unity, as a kind of undivided system, which can develop faster and achieve the desired goals in an accelerated way thanks to coaching support. We provide this kind of support collaborating as pair of coaches, thus also creating a team.
• We work with teams in conflict, in area of communication and interpersonal crises or crises related to lack of responsibility or commitment,
• We help to develop common team work rules, creating a space that supports achieving goals for each team member,
• We work with the team to restore trust, create a vision of a common goal, and improve communication among team members and between the team and the leader,
• Using the MaxiDISC questionnaire, we explore behavioral styles, revealing the team's strengths and limitations.
... you see a lack of commitment, passing the buck is common within the team, results fall, turnover increases or the team needs to rise after the changes it has undergone.
• For organizations wanting to effectively support their teams, which have found themselves in a crisis,
• For HR departments who want to help leaders in naming conflicts, defining their causes, and then developing strategies to deal with them and developing actions to prevent future ones,
• For managers who do not want to sweep conflicts and disputes under the carpet,
• For business owners who are not afraid of constructive conflict in the team and want to build on trust, commitment, responsibility and results.
A huge advantage of team coaching in comparison to individual coaching is the possibility to work on real-life problems of the team during a session. Team coaching is not limited to discussing progress and reporting on what happened in between the sessions. Instead, team members learn to discuss how the team functions - how it communicates, how it enters into conflict, what are its values, strengths and weaknesses, how it is perceived from the outside and what can be done about it. All this learning takes place in safe conditions of a coaching session.
Everything that the team works out during the session remains the property of the team, so there is commitment and motivation to use the developed solutions in practice. There is no need to play scenes or enter into roles, as is often the case during training, because here and now - during the session - specific problems are solved, the actual rules of the team are determined and goals are set.
At the same time, somewhat along the way, individual team members develop their own personal competences, and it is usually possible much faster in the conditions of a team work supported by coaching than individually. It may happen, however, that it is beneficial for the team for parallel individual coaching sessions to take place with the team's leader or with some team members, should such need appear.
If you feel that your team has the potential for better cooperation, communication, and achieving more ambitious goals, but you lack the idea how to bring out this potential, we invite you to meet us. Together, we will think about the best form of support for your team.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.: +48 600 380 368
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone no.: +48 698 716 885